Welcome to my blog! I am overjoyed that you are here! And if you want... YOU CAN LEAVE A COMMENT!!!! :D :D :D

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Some things.... mixed up... like... me! xD

I know I have not posted on this blog in a while, but I have two others, and have been trying to keep up on them. :D I was really wishing that I could use a fake name and everything on this blog, but if you edit something on this one (on my "about me") thing then it will change it on the other. :D
The people that were renting the upstairs just moved out! (As in, like five minutes ago) It will be weird without them there, but a lot more space for us! lol
This blog is named Talking to the moon, as you already know... I hope... It is after the Bruno Mars song that I LOVE! I love Bruno Mars' music, it is so amazing! I am not allowed to listen to it all, because some of it is not good, and I have little brothers and sisters. :P
Lately my family and I have been watching a lot of The Bill Cosby show. It is so funny! Bill Cosby is so funny. His faces crack me up. lol

The smallest girl, Rudy, is the cutest little girl in the world!!!
Denise
Theo
Rudy
Vanessa
I know it is old, but it is still good. :D
Well, what is your favorite Tv show? I do like Stargate, Doctor Who, Invader Zim, Teen Titans, The Cosby Show, BASToF Syndrome, Fruits Basket and more! It may sound like I watch a lot of Tv, but I don't really, I just have a lot of things I like to choose from. lol. xD
Bye!
<3 <3 <3
Elisa :)

No comments: